Amazon XPeria

Search Flipkart

2010-05-08

Journey to IITB

Hmm....so i am going to write my first post related to my life...and this is about the starting of my internship at IITB. I was very happy when i got a mail from Prof. D.B.Pathak saying that i have got selected for the summer internship'2010 and i have to send my travel plan. But i was not quite sure about the intern at IITB till 3rd of MAY due to some reason. Then i talked to ROOPESH BOSS and he suggested me to go to IITB for my summer intern. Finally i decided to do my intern at IITB.

So, our start of journey to IITB on May 4th, was quite dramatic as AMIT SANKHLA did not get his permission letter. But at last he decided to come to IITB without that letter. After all that drama we started our journey from Jaipur to Mumbai by GARIB RATH. We were 7 people including Arpan, Piyush, Raghu, Dilip, Ankur, Amit and me. We met one of our pass out seniors(oh..i forget the name...)...who was very much talkative. At ABU ROAD station we got tasty GHAR KA KHANA....given by AUNTY(ARPAN's MUMMA). Then we spent the whole night adjusting ourselves on the birth's of train(as we were 7 people on 5 birth's)...and finally we reached Mumbai around 8'o clock on 5th of May.

5 comments:

  1. well u got a treat left over to give :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can include more abt Sankhla, his regular narration of his emphatic journey and bit more.. lol...:)
    Dont forget to mention about the food..:| :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @piyush : sure...i vil try for both the things in my next post...w8 for that..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!!

What is especially uncanny about this blog is that everything that I think is important is blogged about here, in language that seems to precisely reflect my own thinking. It’s like I am reading my own mind every time I compose a post. If you are me, I’m sure you will feel the same way. In the unlikely event that you are not me, there is still a chance that you will enjoy my blog. Who knows? (And Who isn’t telling, so you’d better check it out yourself.)”