Amazon XPeria

Search Flipkart

2010-05-28

Summer Intern'10....PART 2

So after my last post.....so many interesting things has been happened with us...one of them was the formation of our teams for the project, and a lot of drama was there for that. Before that I just remember one thing which I would have mentioned earlier  is the new names for some of my friends like AMISA for sankhla, RAGTI for raghu, ANDA for datta, KUKU for dilip.....and last but not the least raj.luniya for ANSHUL.

Hmm...so I was talking about formation of teams, actually the way of explanation of our project by RAGTI made some 6 week interns interest towards CLICKER ( OUR PROJECT ), actually we need only 11 people for h/w part and there were 13, so after a meeting with PATHAK sir, there were two people who were not allocated their task bcoz only one of them can come. So what we did, we tossed a coin n ROY(1 of the BALI KA BAKRA) called HEAD and it was HEAD , so he won the toss and finally he was there in the hardware team, and ANDA became the BALI KA BAKRA dramatically.

Also the thing which made us happy and sad both was that we have to complete our assigned tasks in 4 weeks, (this is the sad part...kyo k kam karne ki itni aadat nahi hai...MNIT valo ko..)..but if we will complete that within time duration then there will be a big surprise for us. So waiting for the 28th JUN......

Yeah...3 things made me happy in last 3 days.... First... the mausam was pleasant in last 2-3 days...that gives us a sign relief and also thank god that we are not in jaipur struggling with cooler in 48C temperature...Second....I have started writing my diary from last 2 days...and the Third....CANT SAY HERE ryt now....... I am uploading a video of our respected PROF. D.B.PATHAK SIR...he has a very good knowledge in technical field....


SEE THIS...
Zubaan Pe IT Dil Mein India - Dr. Deepak B. Phatak | Skoch Challenger Lifetime Achievement Award

5 comments:

  1. tere ko aur koi kam nhi hai kya .......jab dekho kuch na kuch likhta rehta hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good dude I think your soon going to write some book about your experience at different place

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anshul: I don't know I will write a book or not...But what I know is if I'll write...you will be there for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  4. are ye logon ke naam kis mahan aatma ne rakhe hain ??? aur tera koi naya naam nahi bana ......... vaise tera naam baba se bobby darling rakh dete hain....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gb103: Are in naam k piche bhi ek story hai....jaipur aake bataunga...n dnt worry ....MY name is still RAVI and I am not a terrorist.....:P

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!!

What is especially uncanny about this blog is that everything that I think is important is blogged about here, in language that seems to precisely reflect my own thinking. It’s like I am reading my own mind every time I compose a post. If you are me, I’m sure you will feel the same way. In the unlikely event that you are not me, there is still a chance that you will enjoy my blog. Who knows? (And Who isn’t telling, so you’d better check it out yourself.)”