Amazon XPeria

Search Flipkart

2010-05-31

NitroPDF Reader

Hi Friends,
Did you ever think about highlighting or underlining a particular line in a PDF???

If you did, then you would have been surely disappointed but now no need to worry as I have got a solution for this, NITRO PDF READER.

Nitro PDF reader is an affordable, fully-featured PDF creation and editing product. It is an extremely useful tool for professionals giving you full control over PDF documents, including commenting, form-filling and authoring, digital signatures, text editing, one-click creation from Microsoft® Office and more. Nitro PDF Professional is the first true alternative to Adobe® Acrobat® for people who want to use PDF.

Here is the link for download....
http://download.cnet.com/Nitro-PDF-Reader-32-bit/3000-10743_4-75205901.html?tag=buyingGuidesBodyColumn.1;psum

This link will give you a trial version with some limited functionality, I am searching for the FULL VERSION, as soon as I will find it, I will post the link here.

2 comments:

  1. even some files are not editable by nitro. so dear try the advance softwares like veryverypdf editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gaurav: Thanx a lot for your suggestion...I have tried that one...it is a good one but lacking of features like highlighting and underlining the text...and my dear friend could you please send me some of the files which are not editable...I will edit those files for you...:P

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!!

What is especially uncanny about this blog is that everything that I think is important is blogged about here, in language that seems to precisely reflect my own thinking. It’s like I am reading my own mind every time I compose a post. If you are me, I’m sure you will feel the same way. In the unlikely event that you are not me, there is still a chance that you will enjoy my blog. Who knows? (And Who isn’t telling, so you’d better check it out yourself.)”